The Wandsworth Common Spring Beer Festival will take place from 29th March to 1st April, 2023. This post contains everything you need to know about this year’s event, including how to get tickets!
Wandsworth Common Beer Festival
The Wandsworth Common Beer Festival is known for its large selection of cask ales, craft cider, and great food! It has become the largest beer festival in south London.
The festival, which takes place over four days, features street food and live entertainment. It’s also dog friendly!
This year, the beer & cider festival will run from Wednesday 29th March to Saturday 1st April, 2023.
Wednesday 29th March is preview night, when you can sample all of the beers and ciders for one set price.
The Wandsworth Common Beer Festival is held in Le Gothique Restaurant & Bar, which is in the iconic Royal Victoria Patriotic Building.
When it first opened in 1987, Le Gothique was the first gastropub in London. It has a courtyard garden, with outdoor heaters in the winter months.
- Address: Le Gothique, John Archer Way, London, SW18 3SX
- How to Get there: The venue is a 20 minute walk from Clapham Junction station, or a 1 minute walk from the 77 and 219 bus stops.
|Wed 29 March (preview night)||£40||Entry, glass, programme and all beer & cider (6pm to 11pm)|
|Thur 30 March, Fri 31st March & Sat 1st April||£12||Entry, glass, programme and 2 free half pint tokens (1pm to 11pm)|
Other Posts Related to Wandsworth Common
- 10 Most Haunted Places in Wandsworth (which includes The Royal Victoria Patriotic Building, the home of the Wandsworth Common Beer Festivals)
- Best Brunch Places in Wandsworth Common
- Fun things to do in Wandsworth
Wandsworth Common Beer Festivals: March & October
As well as the spring festival, Le Gothique also host the Wandsworth Common Halloween Beer Festival in the autumn.
Wednesday 8th of February 2023
I’ve not been to the Festival before so I’m really looking forward to my first visit