Walking the Wandle Trail
Points of interest along the Wandle Trail:
- The Causeway Wandsworth
- Ram Brewery Wandsworth
- King George’s Park Wandsworth
- Wandle Meadow Nature Park
- Wandle Park, Colliers Wood
- William Morris Factory Site
- Morden Hall Park
- Merton Priory Chapter House
- Wandle Industrial Museum
- Ravensbury Park
- Watermeads Nature Reserve
- Carshalton Ponds
- Honeywood Museum
River Wandle Facts
Information about the River Wandle:
- Is the River Wandle Clean?
- Can You Swim in the River Wandle?
- What are Chalk Streams?
- River Graveney – A Tributary of the River Wandle
- What are the Numbered Waymarkers Along the Wandle Trail?
- Why is the River Wandle Called Wandle?
- Why is there a Wall in the River Wandle in Earlsfield?
Wildlife Along the River
How to Identify Animals and Bird Along the Wandle Trail:
- Photos of Kingfishers by the River Wandle
- Water Vole or Rat?
- Yellow Wagtail Vs Grey Wagtail
- Interesting Facts About Squirrels
- What Does it Mean When a Squirrel Stares at You?
- Little Egret vs Snowy Egret
River Wandle Fishing
- Fishing in the River Wandle in Earlsfield
- Are there Pike in the Wandle?
- Types of Coarse Fish Found in the River Wandle
- What Does a Pike Look Like?
- Brown Trout vs Rainbow Trout – What’s the Difference?
- Are Brown Trout Good to Eat?
- What is a Fishing Leader?
- Fishing on Full Moon: How Moon Phases Affect Fish
- Do Trout Bite at Night?
- Do Trout Swim Upstream?
River Wandle History
Other Rivers in London
London River Walks
London’s Lost Rivers
Posts About the River Thames
- Why is the River Thames brown?
- Why is the River Thames Important?
- A Guide to Mudlarking on the River Thames
- Things to do in Wandsworth
- Pubs in Earlsfield
- Brunch in Earlsfield
- Italian Restaurants in Earlsfield
- Brunch in Balham
- Brunch in Tooting
- Wandsworth Christmas Markets
- Christmas Carols in Wandsworth
- 10 Haunted Locations in Wandsworth
Plants and Trees Along the River
Other posts related to gardens and plants: