Walking the Wandle Trail
Points of interest along the Wandle Trail:
- The Causeway Wandsworth
- Ram Brewery Wandsworth
- King George’s Park Wandsworth
- Wandle Meadow Nature Park
- Wandle Park, Colliers Wood
- William Morris Factory Site
- Morden Hall Park
- Merton Priory Chapter House
- Wandle Industrial Museum
- Ravensbury Park
River Wandle Facts
Information about the River Wandle:
- Is the River Wandle Clean?
- What are Chalk Streams?
- River Graveney – A Tributary of the River Wandle
- What are the Numbered Waymarkers Along the Wandle Trail?
Wildlife Along the River
How to Identify Animals and Bird Along the Wandle Trail:
River Wandle Fishing
- Are there Pike in the Wandle?
- Brown Trout vs Rainbow Trout – What’s the Difference?
- Are Brown Trout Good to Eat?
- What is a Fishing Leader?
River Wandle History
Plants and Trees Along the River
Other posts related to gardens and plants:
- Giant Hogweed in London: Facts, Identification & Removal
- How to Clean River Rock to Decorate Your Garden
- Flowers that Attract Butterflies but not Bees
- How to Make Hydrangeas Blue Using Vinegar